Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Weather Forecast

It's raining again and this is the weather forecast for the next week. Pay close attention to the start of next week and the amount of rain expected.


This is what we ended up with last year after lots of rain on some of our wheat. They don't pay much for this sort of wheat.



Elders Weather is Muddy Hubby's favourite website, so much so, that it is the home screen for our Internet browser. He checks the weather whenever he can, or asks me what the weather's doing if I've been on the Internet. I'm not too keen to look at the moment as it keeps telling me it's either raining or going to rain. And all I have going through my head is the children's song:

Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come Again Another Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It means so much to know you're reading and have taken the time to comment. Have a wonderful day.