Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oh how I LOVE Balmoral

It was a wet and cold day on Thursday in Sydney, and after our appointment Muddy Hubby and I headed out for some lunch together, just the two of us. Unheard of really, a rare opportunity! I took Muddy Hubby to one of my favourite places in Sydney - Balmoral Beach. Oh how I love Balmoral, no matter what the weather or time of day. It also holds special meaning as it was where my best friend Laura got married (you can read about that here). It's also where my beautiful Mum first lived when she moved to Sydney from Canberra, and where I spent many days and evenings with friends just chilling out over my high school and uni days!

Sometimes I think it's even better on a wet and cold day, because you get a front row park, get to walk the boardwalk without having to dodge hundreds of people and don't have to wait too long for your lunch. You can actually take the time to enjoy the beauty of the place, made even better on Thursday by it just being some quality time, and child free time, for Muddy Hubby and I.


Love the little bridge and the serenity

So lovely to stroll along without people everywhere

My Muddy Hubby is really a big kid at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It means so much to know you're reading and have taken the time to comment. Have a wonderful day.