|It's photos like this that put a photography course on my Bucket List|
I'm not a big one for New Year's Resolutions but I've been thinking a bit about the year ahead and what I'm most looking forward to as well as things I'd like to achieve in my own little world for the year. If I don't get them done, no dramas, I'll try again in 2013. I thought I'd share my thoughts with you, I LOVE a good list and just couldn't help myself. If you've got any ideas on how to help me work through my Bucket List (Thank you Laura for the title) please feel free to share your tips for me (trust me I'll need all the help I can get).
Things I'm looking forward to in 2012
· Muddy Preschooler starting Big School and all the adventures that come with that· Muddy Pixie starting Preschool and having a place that's just for her
· Muddy Puzzler starting to toilet train (also dreading this at the same time, but looking forward to when she has it mastered)
· Muddy Bubby growing and changing into an active little boy and discovering his personality more
· A hopefully good rainfall for sowing with a nice crop for harvest
· A return to work in August
· Spending time with family and friends
· Having family fun times
· Exploring the wonderful world of blogging, working to find my own little voice in the www
· Getting back into exercise in some shape or form
My Bucket List for 2012
· Find a local SLR course (or internet one) and do it, so I can hopefully take better photos· Volunteer for school canteen
· Make an appointment with a Nutritionist and follow through with some (I'm not going to kid myself and say all) of her suggestions so we can be a healthier Muddy household
· Borrow a book a month from the local library and read it, rather than just let it sit there
· Use my new Food Processor once a month to show Muddy Hubby just how much we needed it!
· Throw a birthday party for each of my Muddy Kids (they've been a bit neglected the last few years!
· Make some time for me on my own at least once every 6 months
· Aim for two date nights with Muddy Hubby
· Make a new friend (or more than one) pushing my comfortable boundaries
From my Muddy Family to you and your families we hope you have a Fabulous 2012 with lots of fun, frivolity, love and laughter ahead.