This week alone she has wreaked havoc in my household and shredded my patience with the following activities:
- Tipping over a 10L tin of paint that Muddy Hubby had failed to seal fully, resulting in a big pile of paint to clean up and get splashed around (hence the paint in the hair)
- Emptying Muddy Hubby's aftershave all over herself so she still smells like Chanel Allure for Men 3 days later
- Painting toothpaste all over the new bathroom walls and door, I'm told she was trying to polish it
- Painting toothpaste all over the bedroom carpet (not sure how she got hold of the toothpaste)
- Losing the key to the local tip, so we can't take the rubbish and recycling to the tip until we find it
- Running the water tap in the bedroom for a good while while I fed Muddy Bubby, depleting our rain water tanks which are getting a bit low
- Climbing the painting ladder and falling off the top (I only turned around for a second!)
- Sneaking the sticker book into the car and decorating the interior with stickers
- Spraying Muddy Hubby's deodorant all over our bedroom, including the photo frames
- Spreading the Muddy Organiser's Lip Smacker all over her face (resulting in tears for the Muddy Organiser)
- Pulling all the photo frames down in her bedroom and pulling out all the photos
- Stamping the office 'Paid' stamp all over herself and the office (not sure how she got it down from the top shelf)
|Proud to show off his decorated face to Muddy Hubby when we ducked up the paddock|
Come on, please tell me she's not the only one getting into mischief?
Do you have any tricks for keeping kids busy and out of mischief, please share if you do!