To be honest at first I didn't think I'd be able to come up with five facts to share, but when I started thinking I ended up with more than five and have narrowed it down to these quirky, little known, facts about me:
- I can't stand Pumpkin and Sweet Potato, don't eat it, can't tolerate the smell, taste or texture of it. Every time I tell people this, they look at me like I have 3 heads because apparently pumpkin is everyone's favourite vegetable!
- As a teenager I LOVED (and still do love) the original TV series of Beverly Hills 90210, but only up until Shannen Doherty left, after that it all went down hill. I own all the series with Shannen in them on DVD.
- I am a teeth chatterer, when I'm cold my teeth start chattering and they don't stop until my whole body is warm. It drives Muddy Hubby nuts and he's always trying to put his fingers in to see if I'll chatter through them.
- My grandfather was an orchid grower, he used to create new types of orchids and I have an orchid named after me, so do both my cousins. To this day I LOVE Orchids, can't get enough of their beautiful blooms.
- I have absolutely no sense of balance, never have had. To prove the point, all in one day I fell off a motor scooter I was driving and I fell off a horse I was riding, both on Magnetic Island. When I called my Mum to tell her, she responded with 'Well, you never did have very good balance'.
The Liebster Award is designed to help drive traffic to blogs with fewer than 200 followers so, here I go tagging Five blogs I love to read, but please ladies absolutely no pressure to share Five Fun Facts if you don't want to! The choice is yours:
Peggy @ Cake, Crumbs and Beach Sand
Shar @ Mum on The Run
Jo @ Country Life Experiment
Mel @ Coal Valley View
Bee @ Fumbles and Bumbles